Origin Account is Required.
Guild Wars 2 - 2000 Gem Card Redeem Guide
- Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel (the default hot key is “O,” or you can select the lion icon in the upper left of the game screen).
- Select the “Redeem Code” button at the upper left of the Gem Store panel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your code for gems.
Gems are delivered automatically when the code is redeemed.
Official link : Redeeming Codes
Guild Wars 2 CD Keys Important Note:
- Guild Wars 2 official release date: 28 August 2012
- Guild Wars 2 CD Keys sold by SEA Gamer Mall are connected to North America data-center. Players are still able to play with their friends from Europe.
- Guild Wars 2 is REGION LOCKED.
Guild Wars 2 - Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or better
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI Radeon™ X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
- 25 GB available HDD space
- Broadband Internet connection
- Keyboard and mouse
- * Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time, and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to continue to play the game.
Guild Wars 2 useful links:
Guild Wars 2 Trailer: Our Time is Now